By the Beach Placement and Property Management Services
Prices and services are our typical rates and services available. We understand that each Rental Owner has different needs and we can customize our packages and prices depending on the services you are requesting. -By the Beach Properties, BTBP, LLC.
LICENSED SC REAL ESTATE BROKER AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ON STAFF
Tenant Placement (Only)
- All potential Tenants are screened by a nationwide service verifying previous rental history for past eviction filings.
- Credit and Criminal background checks.
- Maximum marketing of rental properties
- We advertise on over 50 listing sites. Our syndication include Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor.com, and Homes.com. All syndicated listings are tailored to encourage prospects to schedule online.
- 24/7 hotline for rental inquiries.
- You approve every tenant!
*No additional showing or marketing costs, everything is included in our placement fee.
*Never any upfront cost to our Owners for us go to work for you!
- Tenant Placement Services listed above are included.
- 18 years of combined property management experience.
- Timely payment collection and processing.
- Tenant late notice deliveries and eviction filings.
- Notary Services.
- Direct Deposit (EFT) of Rental Owner payments and Bookkeeping.
- 24/7 online Owner access to property ledger
- Professional and insured property maintenance.
- Call for current rates and fees.
- Discounts are available for multiple properties and/or luxury rentals.
- Periodic property inspections.
- Top market rental rates for maximum income.
Owners and Tenants have great online features:
- Owners and Residents have secure online access to their accounts at anytime.
- Residents can submit maintenance requests online, providing a log of service request.
- Property Owners and Association Board Members can maintain their contact information.
- Owners and Board Members can access financial reports on demand.
- Management agreements, leases and other documents are available online for each property.